Friday, June 18, 2010

How Cool is This Guy?

Came across this blog a few days ago.
He has some really unique cutout things.
I love how everything is so simple yet creative.
We'll be making these to take when the boys need to sit still for a while and have something to do.
(car rides, restaurants, etc...) Did I just say restaurants? Hmmm... Can't remember the last time...


Are your boys into helicopters? This one looks and fun too.


One more. There are other fun things on his site. These were just some of my favorites.

This is a great tool for those learning their letters. You could really use it as a learning tool for almost anything your child needs to work on. And, it's practically free. It's made of rocks! This guy is clever!

We'll be working on something really fun this weekend.
If all goes well, I'll post an awesome boy project on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of his blog. I sorta wanna be married to him. (No offense, husband!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. It's so simply brilliant, my head hurts just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Ideas Welcome!